Learning together online, with passion & love.
Building a foundation for the all the subjects.
Saving. Building. Enjoyment. Education.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - [ Social Studies: 'O' Levels Notes ]
Here are notes for SOCIAL STUDIES,
Since I am unable to upload the document on blogger, you will be able to download it here:

upload files

When you're at the website, click on 'download file' and voila! ;)

The document is 32 pages, which is a compiled version of the entire secondary 3 to 4 social studies textbook, done by me! I can assure you that all you need for 'O' levels is this document, and lots of practice! Do make sure you have memorised at least 2-3 different THEMES, not chapters, but THEMES.
Do take note that I did not compile the 'Globalisation' chapter since this topic has already appeared in 3 consecutive years!

All the best to those taking their 'O' levels!

Regards, Weishi.

Disclaimers #
Hello one and all,
welcome to the online learning site where you can view useful study tips and notes specially meant for you! From secondary 1 to 2 and 3, we have it all!
We also do requests, as long as you check back weekly.
But do note that I am a student, which meants that I have to study, so I will only be able to type out the notes weekly.
Thankyou for your understanding!
And if you wanna quit, feel free to click here.

---

And thank you for all your support!
Based on nuffnang analytics, I have received visits from all over the world, including United Kingdom, United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, India, Jamaica, Australia, Philippines, Netherlands, Romania, Chile and New Zealand. And I get at least 100 views daily, so keep coming! And recommend this website to YOUR friends if you find this very useful. :)

---

I am Weishi from Singapore. And currently studying! :)
Graduating soon, so while im busy, i'll upload notes once im free.

c.weishi-@hotmail.com
http://genevi--erre.tumblr.com/

Introduction #
Firstly, I warmly welcome you to the best online learning site! Basically, I thought of this idea through the many learning portals.
I thought that it would be troublesome, and the learning portals would only allow certain students to get in.
So I decided, why not let the whole world learn online together?
It will SAVE money on buying assessment/guide books, BUILD a strong foundation for the various subjects, and let the whole world ENJOY learning together.
If you want any particular subjects or level to be published on this website, just request and I will try my best.
All the best and keep coming!

Rs & Cs #


Archive #

  1. Social Studies: 'O' Levels Notes

Links #
Caroline | Weishi | Jurongsec |

Credits #
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.